Coleman Road South Ripley QLD Residential Subdivision
DATE:2017 - ongoing
Service:Due diligence and feasibility, design and documentation, development applications, project management, road design, utilities co-ordination, tender and construction, civil and landscaping works.
Coleman Road, South Ripley, will transform rural lands into a new neighbourhood providing approximately 1500 new home lots, parks/reserves and neighbourhood retail facilities, 26 km road network and provisions for both primary and secondary schools.
AT&L is the lead civil and service utility designer as well as providing upfront development management services. Our work includes:
- Feasibility and cash flow modelling
- State Government infrastructure negotiations
- Concept and master planning
- Project management of authority applications and development approvals
- Management of sub-consultants
- External roadworks upgrade, concept design and documentation
- Lead-in services design and management, including; sewer, water, stormwater, electrical and communications
- Tender for construction design and documentation of subdivision works and external roadworks upgrades
- Project management and superintendence for civil and landscaping works.
Back to Projects ↵