OLD WALLGROVE ROAD UPGRADE
DATE:2013 - 2016
Service:Civil infrastructure design and planning, tender documentation and management, development applications, stakeholder consultation and approvals management, utilities coordination, contract superintendent and project management.
The project included the upgrade of a 1.6 km stretch of an existing single lane to a dual-lane carriageway, the inclusion of two RMS signalised intersections, works over WaterNSW Warragamba pipelines, land acquisitions and major utility service relocations and coordination.
Our role included:
- Infrastructure concept and master planning design and costings
- Civil infrastructure design and coordination
- Tender documentation management
- Roadworks S138 applications
- RMS WAD applications/management
- Stakeholder consultation and approvals management
- Services lead-in and reticulation coordination and design
- Construction phase services
- Review and monitoring of State Significant Development conditions of consent
- Cost control, monthly reporting and final cost reconciliation against “works in kind” agreement
- Subdivision coordination