DATE:2010 - ongoing
Client:GOODMAN / BRICKWORKS
Service:Civil infrastructure design and planning, tender documentation and management, development applications, superintendent services and utilities coordination.
The Estate forms part of the broader Western Sydney Employment Area (WSEA) and spans two local government areas of Penrith City Council and Fairfield City Council. Its redevelopment is being delivered by Goodman / Brickworks.
The site consists of Oakdale Central (45 hectare nett developable), Oakdale South (70 hectare nett developable), Oakdale West (91 hectare nett developable) and Oakdale East (95 hectare nett developable).
Our role commenced in 2010, and is likely to extend to 2021 and beyond, and includes:
- Infrastructure concept and master planning design and costings
- Civil infrastructure design and coordination
- Tender documentation and tender management
- Roadworks S138 applications to various councils
- Roads and Maritime Services Works Authorisation Deed applications /management
- Project management including stakeholder consultation and approvals management
- Managing the design and delivery of Sydney Water assets
- Services lead-in and reticulation coordination and design, including electrical HV/LV, NBNco, gas, sewer and potable water infrastructure
- Construction phase services in the role of superintendent under AS4000
- Cost control and monthly reporting
- Subdivision coordination