CARTER STREET PRECINCT
DATE:2017 - ongoing
Client:YMCI / JQZ / MERITON
Service:Site infrastructure design and planning, development applications and utilities coordination.
Carter Street Priority Precinct is located directly south of Sydney Olympic Stadium. The final development plans show how the industrial area will be transformed into a vibrant community, with over 6,000 new apartments, a new shopping precinct of 12,000 m2, a new primary school, and more open public space including a major park of three hectares.
AT&L was originally engaged by Goodman to assist in the master planning, due diligence and concept infrastructure design for the sale of the site. The Goodman land was sold to Meriton, JQZ and YMCI and AT&L was retained by each of the developers to provide a range of different services.
- Infrastructure concept and master planning design and costings
- Roadworks and public domain development applications
- Construction documentation
- Services lead-in and reticulation coordination and design including HV/LV, NBNco, sewer and water
- Tender documentation and tender management
- Construction phase services